Updated April 26, 2017
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2017-18 SEASON
Please review the Player/Parent Handbook for complete information on the club, parent and player responsibilities and more information on playing competitive soccer with Real So Cal.
RSC Parent/Player Handbook (This was updated on 4/25/17)
The items listed below must be completed and delivered to the team Manager where noted. Additional details are below.
1. Online Registration
2. Two copies of the Registration Form (print at the conclusion of online registration process) both originally signed in an ink color other than black. Don’t forget to initial the Roster Freeze box on the lower right side of the form. – Deliver to Team Manager
3. $200 check to Real So Cal if you are opting out of volunteering this season at time of registration. – Deliver to Team Manager
4. Birth Certificate – Original birth certificate and one copy if the player is new to Real So Cal. If they are an existing player with Real So Cal, check with your manager to see if there is a birth certificate on file. – Deliver to Team Manager
5. Photo – If registering in the middle of the season, a headshot photo of the player must be emailed to Team Manager - jpg format required.
6. Payment – Credit card verification or a check for at least the minimum amount due. No player can be registered without payment. – Check or credit card payment verification delivered to Team Manager
7. Promissory Note – This must be completed if you are not paying club fees in full for the amount remaining to be paid. - Deliver to Team Manager
8. Team fees of $200 or the amount requested by your manager to cover tournaments, referee fees, coaches expenses, etc. Additional fees may be needed throughout the year dependent on your team’s individual schedule. - Deliver to Team Manager
READ THIS SECTION IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION PROCESS. If you would like a copy to print and have while you are going through the registration process, you can click here:
· Click on “Registration” and then “Player Registration”.
· Select a season by clicking on the arrow \/ and selecting “Fall 2016-17.
· Select registration type
· If you are a returning player, enter your user name and password. If you forgot your username or password, click on Forgot Username or Password”. If that fails and you know you have an account, go to “Create New Account”. Enter your personal information and create a new user name and password. If you are in the system, it will find your account by matching your information and request you to confirm that it is your account.
· If you are a new player, click on create new account
If you have problems signing into your account, please call Affinity (Cal South) tech support @ 1-800-817-5977.
· Once you are in your account, if all the players you are registering are listed, click “Continue”. If they are not listed, click on “add new player”. Enter information and press “add”
· Once the information for the players you are registering is complete, press “continue”.
· Press “register as player” button next to the player you are registering first. Select play level as “competitive”.
· The age group will show on this page. This reflects the age group for your player based on birth year. Please do not worry about this field and allow the default. We build the teams manually.
· Enter school and grade player will be attending in the fall. Make sure you enter emergency contact information.
· If you want to register a second player, you can do so now by clicking on “Save & Register Another” and following the same instructions as the first player.
· Once you have entered all players, click on “Save & Next Page”.
· Read the Electronic Legal Agreements (ELA’s) and accept each one individually. Click “Agree & Continue”.
· Payment is NOT made in this system so when prompted, click the green “No payment, continue” button at the bottom of the page. Payment needs to be made on the Real So Cal website.
· Click on “Print receipts and forms” and print two copies of the registration form for each player you registered. These must be originally signed in a pen color other than black and given to your manager. Do not forget to initial the Roster Freeze box on the registration form as well. If you would like a copy of the Electronic Legal Agreements (ELA’s) you signed during the registration process, you can also print them at this time by clicking on “Print ELA”.
RSC/Cal South Registration Link
Provide one copy of the player’s Birth Certificate. New players must also submit an original or certified copy of the Birth Certificate to the Manager for verification by the Registrar. The original will be returned. Under NO circumstances will a hospital birth record be accepted.
Player Pass Picture
At the beginning of the season, we will make arrangements for pictures to be taken of the players. If you are signing up mid-season, you will need to send a picture of your player and in jpeg format with the file name “player’s name-DOB” Send this file to your manager. If you do not have a computer/smartphone, please provide a headshot passport size photo of the player so your manager can do this for you.
The minimum payment must be made to Real So Cal at the time of registration. Check with your team manager for the minimum amount due and available payment plans. Payment can be made online or via check.
Injury and Illness Policy
Online Payments can be made here. VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX ONLY
If you are not paying in full at registration, you must also provide a signed promissory note for the amount remaining unpaid at registration. All Financial Aid recipients need to include a promissory note with their registration which outlines their approved financial aid agreement.
Promissory Note - English
Promissory Note - Spanish
Example of Completed Promissory Note
Checks must be made out to “Real So Cal”
DROP/TRANSFER up to 8/31- Refund = Registration paid in excess of $1,050 (1999-2008), $950 (2009)
DROP/TRANSFER Between 9/1 & 12/31- Refund = Registration Paid in excess of $1575 (1999-2008), $1,425 (2009)
DROP/TRANSFER AFTER 12/31 – NO REFUND
2010- NO REFUNDS
Financial Aid is also available from Real So Cal and is provided solely on a need basis. Details are listed in the parent/player handbook.
· English Updated 4/26/2017
· Spanish Updated 4/26/2017
Please note that you must also fill out a financial aid application if you are paying full price but request a different payment plan other than the three payment program. At the beginning of the season, all Financial Aid Applications must be submitted to Howard Fink for approval by May 19th for the youngers (2005-2010) and June 2nd for the olders (2004-1999)
Real So Cal
6430 Variel Avenue #103
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
747-226-3199/fax or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The financial aid form will be returned promptly either denied or approved with the financial aid details. Financial aid plans must be acknowledged and accepted by the family by return email. Remember, a promissory note must be provided for any amount unpaid at time of registration according to the financial aid agreement.
Every member who joins Real So Cal agrees to complete 4 hours of service for the organization. The detailed policy can be found here (Volunteer Hours Policy) (Volunteer Hours Policy-Spanish)
Per club policy, the complete uniform (including BOTH blue AND white jerseys, black shorts & socks) and NIKE black backpack are required purchases, with the Club designated warm up suit being optional. Uniforms must be purchased at Soccer Stores. The team manager will manage the numbers for all players. The player will need to go purchase the uniform. Please make sure you purchase the correct size and for the correct gender. There are no returns allowed.
Uniform Price List