We have reserved new COVID Protocols from LA Parks and Rec. We have made some changes the the protocols below
Please check your email and this website for further announcements
SAFETY for all is our #1 priority, our protocols are:
- Players may not attend if they or other family members are showing symptoms of COVID.
- Parents and players must wear a mask when arriving for check in
- Players must wear their mask during training
- Coaches will wear a mask at all times throughout the session
- Players will be assigned a designated social distance area, where they will place their water. They will use that area for breaks
- Social Distance training will be followed at all times throughout the training session
- Player's hands will be sanitized at the end of every session
- Players will depart with their mask on
- Only one parent max is allowed to attend with each player as a chaperone, no other spectators allowed.
- Chaperones will be required to watch from the side while social distancing and wearing masks. If the coach needs the chaperone for any reason they will call on you for help.
City of Los Angeles, Department of Recreation and Parks
YOUTH SPORTS PRACTICE / CONDITIONING
1. Permits are limited to 1 hour per day, per group/organization.
2. Permits are for youth ONLY (ages 17 and under).
3. Permits are only for practice/conditioning---no competition or games of any kind are allowed.
4. All participants, including coaches/instructors/parents, MUST wear face coverings at all times.
5. During the permit, all participants, coaches/instructors/parents, must maintain at least 6ft. social distancing at all times.